1. Wendy O’N., Sharyn M. and Andrew F. C. Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) supplementation associated with reduced skin test lesional area in horses with Culicoides hypersensitivity The Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research 2002;66:272.277
2. STEPHEN C. C., SUJATA G., CHANTALE M., THOMAS M. S. W. AND DAVID J. A. J. High a-linolenic acid flaxseed (Linurn usiiaiissimurn) : some nutritional properties in humans British Journal of Nutrition (1993), 69:443-453
3. Paul K., Yassine A., Anil V., Charalambos C. S., Evguenia A., Alexander W., Jack C., and Melpo C. S. Dietary Flaxseed Supplementation Ameliorates Inflammation and Oxidative Tissue Damage in Experimental Models of Acute Lung Injury in Mice J. Nutr. 136: 1545–1551, 2006.
4. Stephen C.C., Mazen J H., Andrea C L., Lilian U T., Thomas M. W. and David J. J.
Nutritional attributes of traditional flaxseed in healthy young adults13 Am J Clin Nutr 199561:62-68
5. EDRALIN A. L., ROBERT D. W., LISA J. H., DANIA A. K., SHANIL J., BRUCE P. D., BARBARA J. S. AND BAHRAM H. A. Flaxseed Improves Lipid Profile without Altering Biomarkers of Bone Metabolism in Postmenopausal Women The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 87(4):1527–1532
6. Jennifer D B., Wendy E W.,Jacqueline E L., John H., Leslie N., Evelyn W. and Lilian U T. Supplementation with flaxseed alters estrogen metabolism in postmenopausal women to a greater extent than does supplementation with an equal amount of soy Am J Clin Nutr 2004;79:318–325
7. B Dave Oomah Flaxseed as a functional food source† Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture Special Issue: Nutritional Enhancement of Plant Foods (NEODIET) Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 889–894, July 2001
8. Paschos GK, Magkos F, Panagiotakos DB, Votteas V, Zampelas A. Dietary supplementation with flaxseed oil lowers blood pressure in dyslipidaemic patients. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2007, 61(10):1201-6 2007